Meet Sarah Graves. Sarah is one of our DCEs — Design Consultants Extraordinaire! OK, I added the “E” part, but it really SHOULD be part of the title. In my opinion. Because, we are blessed to work with some crazy talented ladies.
Design Background: BFA in Fashion Merchandising from Virginia Commonwealth University, has worked in the juvenile products industry since 2004.
Design Style: Shabby Chic, coastal, cottage styles. I like to create pretty, calm surroundings. Seaglass with pinks, whites and corals. Aaah!
Inspiration? Influences? Nature, especially the ocean. I love pulling ideas from fashion. Jackie O is my style icon.
Favorite Books? Websites? J. Crew, Anthropologie, Coastal Living magazine. I’m also a Twihard!
On My iPod: Florence & the Machine, Paramore, Lady Gaga, Mumford & Sons
Must-Have TV: Gossip Girl, 90210, Bethenny Ever After…I love the “Real Housewives” too, ok, I admit it.
My dream nursery:
- Bunny in the Garden, Goose in the Garden & Mouse Framed Prints
- Little Rosebud Baby Bedding
- Classic Cottage Highchair in Snow
- Cottage Adult Glider & Hassock Ottoman in Spring Fields
- Bonne Nuit French Bookcase with Pink Accents
- Dottie the Bunny Lamp
- Petite Lapin Versatile Dresser
- Cocoon Bassinet with Linens
- Shabby Posh Iron Crib in White