With the arrival of the Royal Baby just around the corner, our prince and princess nursery ideas have been running wild! PoshTots has been a source for many celebrity nurseries, but dreaming up designs for royalty took things a step further.
We can’t wait to find out if William and Kate are having a boy or girl, so we wanted to share two of our favorite gender-specific nursery designs. Whether it’s Prince William’s love of polo or Kate’s fashion inspiration, both designs have personalized elements of the fabulous couple’s interests.
1. Little Royals Wagon in Blue
2. Weston Chair
3. Daphne Block-Printed Crown Pillow
4. Bemused Chandelier
5. Alice Gipps Polo Portrait Photography
6. Regal Pumpkin Carriage Crib
7. Custom Bedding Marshmallow Fabric (Coming Soon)
8. Custom Bedding Velveteen Fabric (Coming Soon)
9. Blue Gray Union Jack Rug (Coming Soon)
1. Custom Bedding Hot Pink Maze Fabric (Coming Soon)
2. Custom Bedding Fine China Fabric (Coming Soon)
3. Flowering Basket Crystal Chandelier
4. Silver Cross Balmoral Pram in Pink
5. Majestic Carriage Crib
6. Petite Hanna Chair and Ottoman (Coming Soon)
7. Black Forest Cake Cosmopolitan Caryall
We couldn’t go conservative with our designs when Kate’s style leans a little less traditional. Do you think that Kate is following in Princess Diana’s footsteps and showing to be “one of the people”?
Want one of these nurseries for your royal baby or interested in designing your own? Give our design consultants Cathy, Anne, and Kathryn a call for complimentary design services! 1-866-POSHTOT (767-4868), or [email protected]
Looking for more royal inspiration? Check out the PoshTots Royal Baby Gift Guide for all of your prince and princess needs!